The Battery Meter/Balancer/Discharger is designed for Li-Polymer and Li-Fe battery packs. It can measure individual cell voltage precisely and balance cell voltage in battery pack. It can also discharge battery to a preset voltage level for long time storage to avoid battery damaged. This device can be used as a portable battery meter as it is lightweight, self-contained and with a large display. You can also bring the Balancer to the flying field for battery checking purpose.
The balance function can be executed before/after charged. The device can also be used during charging process.
By utilizing a big screen, user can observe individual voltages of all cells (up to 6) the same time. This will help to find out the abnormal/defective cell(s) more easiler during charging or discharging. The device uses only three buttons. The convenient layout will ease the operations for all functions with one hand.
- Color: Blue
- Material: Plastic housing
- 2.6" LCD screen
- Suitable for Li-Po & Li-Fe battery (7.4V~22.2V)
- Features measure battery voltage, balance cell voltage in battery pack & discharge functions
- Balance Voltage Range: 2.0V~3.9V (pre-setting voltage: 3.3V)
- Discharging Voltage: 3.0~4.2V (pre-setting voltage: 3.9V)
- Discharging Current (4.0V/Cell): Approx 450mA
- Supports battery pack with JST / RX connector
- Dimensions: 3.66 in x 2.36 in x 0.59 in (9.3 cm x 6.0 cm x 1.5 cm)
- Weight: 5.50 oz (156 g)
- 3 x 50W bulbs
- 1 x Connection kit
- 1 x English manual
- Do not connector over one battery at the same time, it may cause the balancer damage.
- The one bulb is 50w, it will getting very hot during discharging. Do not close any flammable materials.
- The balancer will automatically detect and control the current and light bulb. That may appears a light bulb or three bright.
- Please keep the bulb glass clean.
DO NOT touch the surface of bulb directly whether in operation or not.
If there is grease or dust on the glass surface, the bulb will explode once connected to power. Please use clean cloth and alcohol to clean the surface.