- This is the LM2596/DC-DC step-down voltage regulator unit.
- Size: 48x23x12 mm
- Weight: 10.5g
- Input voltage : 4-40V (Input voltage need to be higher than output 1.5v or above)
- Output voltage : 1.5-35V adjustable
- Output current : constant 2A Max 3A with heat sink), heat sink must be attached when output is over 15W. (heat sink is not included in this unit)
- All use the SANYO solid capacitors, 36u thicker board, High-Q high-power inductors
- Efficiency : Max 92%
- Working temperature : -40C to +85C (output power within 10W)
- Short circuit protection : limit current, auto-resume
- Switching frequency : 150KHz
- Minimum voltage difference : 2V (the output voltage is lower than input voltage)
- Input 12V Output 5V 3A 60mV (MAX)
- Input 24V Output 12V 3A 120mV (MAX)
Wrong polarity protection : No, wrong polarity will burn the PCB directly.
Dynamic respond speed : 5% 200uS
*This device is specially introduced to those experienced DIYers, basic electronic knowledge and DIY/welding skills are required, we are not responsible for damages due to lack of welding skills or wrong wirings etc.
*Check the output voltage and adjust the virable resistor to adjust the voltage if needed before connect to your device.
- 1 x voltage regulator
- * Wires are not provided, customers need to weld the input and output wires yourselves, so basic welding skills are required, also wrong polarity will cause severe damage to the unit.