Thunder Tiger introduces one of their finest D.G.A system EP Park Flyers Series, the silver Ryan strut-braced monoplane, a symbol of the first nonstop solo transatlantic flight.
Wing Span: 39.85"
Wing Area: 226 sq. in.
Weight: 16.5 oz.
Motor: 370 w/2.67:1 gearbox
Req. Radio: 3 Channel
The ever popular Spirit of St.Louis piloted by Charles Lindbergh successfully made the first nonstop solo flight across the Atlantic Ocean. Early on May 20, 1927, sinished the 3,610-mile trip in 33.5 hours, Roosevelt, Long Island, New York, to Le Bourget Field outside Paris France.
With this flight, Lindbergh won the $25,000 prize offered by New York hotel owner Raymond Orteig to the first aviator to fly an aircraft directly across the Atlantic between New York and Paris. When he landed at Le Bourget Field in Paris, Lindbergh became a world hero who would remain in the public eye for decades. Experience the frontier's adventure and achievement of crossing the Atlantic Ocean, now every pilot can fly this legendary monoplane at any flying field.
- Scale Details including dummy multi-engine and lite wheels
- High wing stability, perfect for first time flyers
- Beautiful high gloss film coated foam wing and tail for extra strengh
- "Push-N-Lock" landing gear and control horn
- Powerful and effecient gear super 370 motor included
- Radio Set - Transmitter (3 channels), x2 micro servos, Mini-Receiver
- Propulsion System - Electronic Motor Controller (Speed Control) for x3 channel radio, 2-3 Li-poly cell battery
- Tools - Hobby knife and blades, Fine-point or felt-tip pen, Small phillips and flat head screw drivers, Mixing sticks for Epoxy, Scissors,Rubbing alcohol, Paper towels, Medium grit sandpaper, Curved Scissors.