A pilot shared his 3D printed CF 200mm racing drone online. Let’s see!
The pilot just finished his 3D printed CF racing drone. He shared his review:
1. 200mm wheelbase size is easy to carry.
2. To protect the lens and prevent dust, the fuselage is close designed and integrate processed.
3. Light weight (84g) and high strength (carbon fiber + abs plastic).
4. Accessories: 1806 2300KV motor, 10A ESC, LED strips, CC3D flight controller, 600 line mini lens, ts5823 video TX/RX, 3S battery, 5’’ props.
5. The pilot will modify the frame to 60g.
Here are the multi-power integrated board, motors, and ESCs.
The shielded flight controller is installed.
Article Source: 5imx