A pilot shared his setup for racing drone to do 3D flips. Let’s see!
The pilot is a beginner in racing FPV. He would like to share his own setup for beginners to start 3D flips in an easier way.
1. Change the roll and pitch to Rattitude mode. When the throttle hits the certain limit, it will change to manual mode.
2. Change the thrust to CruiseControl mode. When the drone flips over, the throttle will decrease.
1. Select setting bank No.2
2. Select “use advanced configuration”
3. Adjust the response speed; roll 720 means the drone flips 720 degrees= 2 rolls per second.
1. Go to “Expert” setting. In “Mode Transition”, 80 means if throttle is higher than 80%, it will change to manual mode. The pilot suggests beginners set to 90.
The pilot also shared his FPV accessories:
GE260Z kit, CC3D, 12A ESC, 2204 motors, 5030props
QAV280 kit, CC3D, 20A ESC, 2204 motors, 6045props
Article Source: 5imx