After several flights with my DJI V+, I just realized that dampers actually are the consumables. Therefore I would like to share some tips about replacement.
I. Check the dampers every 20 flights. Dampers with anti-drop kits are easily broken.
II. It will be better to replace all four dampers together, as there is difference of hardness between the used one and the new one. Furthermore, this difference will cause jello-effect.
The procedure of replacement:
1. Take off the self-locking nuts first, remove the gimbal dampers later.
Due to anti-drop bolts are blocked by fuselage, we need to remove gimbal adapter board for taking off the anti-drop kits.
2. Take off the gimbal adapter board and replace the dampers.
3. Assemble self-locking nuts.
4. Fasten the screws of gimbal adapter board.
5. It will be easier to replace the dampers with thin wire.
Assemble the anti-drop kits.
Here is the final look!